- Soft Materials for Patient Comfort
- Twin Aligner® system for extra comfort
- Staged Treatment for Total Control
- Treatment progress reports to monitor treatment success
- Full Clinical Support
- No Orthodontic experience necessary
Month: February 2018
|New ISetup® 3.0|
|Intra-Oral Scanning with orthocaps®|
|3D Treatment Evaluation Report with Superimpositions|
Broadening the Scope of Orthocaps Treatments
The aesthetics of our smile has become a very important part of the overall perception of health and beauty in almost every culture around the world. It is therefore not surprising that many people are willing to spend time and money to acquire a beautiful smile regardless of their age, sex or social background.
Orthodontists and dentists are sought by prospective patients for quick, painless and effective treatment options to obtain a beautiful smile. Thus the demand for invisible orthodontic solutions is experiencing an exponential increase. In this environment, it is necessary to offer clinicians treatment options that are not only invisible, and aesthetically acceptable to patients, but also effective in treating a variety of malocclusions. We at Orthocaps®feel, that the best possible way to deal with this challenge is to use the most effective features of all orthodontic techniques and appliances in combination with our aligners to achieve excellent orthodontic results in a short time even in complex cases.
Following are some of the topics that were addressed during the symposium:
- Hybrid Aligner Treatment (HAT). Using auxiliaries like the Quadhelix, Lingual Arch, TADs and Distalising Appliances with orthocaps® aligners. Using partial lingual appliances with orthocaps®aligners.
- Introducing the “orthocaps® positioner” called the BITE MAINTAINER as an active as well as a retention appliance.
- The new 3D iSetup which would be able to display all treatment stages and superimpositions.
- Incorporating intra-oral scanners in the orthocaps® digital workflow.
- The new 3D Treatment Evaluation Report and its uses.
As usual, we also welcomed some prominent guest speakers who spoke on different topics related to the orthocaps® system. I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you again to this event and profit from your experience and feedback as well.
Dr Wajeeh Khan
the founder and Managing Director of Ortho Caps GmbH
“Happy New Year!
I am delighted to inform you that, as from 1st of January 2016, Ortho Aligners Ltd has been appointed as your Exclusive Distributor of Ortho Caps GmbH for the UK & Ireland; ensuring you of comprehensive local support and care.
Our focus will be to meet all of your needs, providing full technical and marketing support.
We look forward to working closely with you to establish a harmonious and successful business relationship.
Our mission statement is simple: ‘We Care’.”
Dr Sonil Kalia BDS, LDSRCS, MSc, D.Ortho RDS. Managing & Clinical Director.
Dr Kalia is Visiting Clinical Lecturer in Biomechanics and Adult Orthodontics with Segmental Arch Technique at Aarhus Orthodontic Department, Aarhus University.
His main interests are adult orthodontics, TADs, biomechanics and aligner treatments. He was one of the first clinicians to use the Invisalign technique in the UK and Germany.
He has had several publications and co-authored a chapter in the new book ‘Adult Orthodontics’ by Birte Melsen. He is now Clinical Consultant and Lecturer for Orthocaps in the UK and Ireland.